Beiträge von robi10101298

This time it's different, Ford doesn't have a timeline in which they're releasing updates twice a year, they're releasing them randomly.

I opened a case with the factory in Germany and let's see if the APIM will be replaced, if this will fix the issue or not.

Hello,

For those who are having issues with the SYNC4 navigation getting stuck, go to your Ford garage and upgrade to the latest version of sync and also rewrite the following modules: APIM, ACM, SBDO, and BCM.

If they refuse to do this, give them the following reference from Ford:

SSM 52379 or TSB-24-2034 - Drive mode defaults to normal mode while driving and message displays in the center display screen with or without DTC U0253 stored in the ABS module.

Seems that my folder dealer didn't update the SYNC4 version, but only did a module reprogramming... I'll test over the weekend if the situation is the same or if things are improved

Did you talk about this in your posts before? Seems I missed this info, sorry. What is this?

No problem. The update details are SSM 51807 and your Local Ford Dealer can find this by searching their PTS System. The official update is called 'Focus MCA Adaptive LED Headlamps Rest In Low Position After Engine Start'.

If you don't mention them this number, they'll not update the modules or swap them if you're lucky.

Ich habe, nachdem gestern ein anderes bekanntes Problem (Matrix LEDs) eskaliert ist, heute mal nen Termin beim Händler gemacht. Nehme alles an Infos hier aus den Foren und meine eigenen Bilder und Videos mal mit und schaue was die sagen… Anfang April werde ich dann wieder hier berichten ;)

they;ll update only the 3 modules with no swap option, unfortunately... Hoping this will solve your issue.